Buggy Boost is a great way to supplement your dog's food. Made from 100% Australian dehydrated insect meal, a sprinkle of Buggy Boost will give your pup that extra nutritional edge.
Buggy Boost is available in the following flavours:
- Mealworm with kelp
- Black soldier fly
- Black soldier fly with kelp
The mealworms and black soldier fly used in Buggy Boosts are packed with beneficial nutrients. High in protein they contain all essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins such as zinc, copper and magnesium.
Mealworms and black soldier fly protein sources are great alternatives for pets with allergies to beef, lamb or pork. They also contain a number of fatty acids which are beneficial for intestinal health.
In addition to the benefits of edible insects, the Buggy Boost kelp blends have the following qualities making it a great inclusion in your dog's diet:
- Kelp contains 60 different minerals and vitamins, omega-3, and 21 amino acids containing 25% protein and 2% fat
- Kelp is high fibre content helps promote healthy digestion
- The natural iodine content of kelp is important for healthy thyroid and metabolic function
- Kelp can assist reduce inflammation and skin irritations
Each Buggy Boost is 50g.
Black Soldier Fly & Kelp
Mealworm & Kelp
Black Soldier Fly
Servings per tin
Average quantity per
*Suggested for dogs up to 20kg
Sign up to our Newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase
Want to join the family?
Sign up for more info, members’ benefits, plus get a 10% discount off your first purchase.